It has strong analgetic, antispasmodic and blood circulation promoting effect.
The active substances used in this cream can be used in such conditions as:
- pain and inflammation of joints, muscles and tendons;
- rheumatism, pain in the area of spine and cervical muscles;
- fatigue, cold, insufficient blood circulation in extremities and other locomotory disorders.
The cream can be applied in cases of kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate disorders, and in other inflammatory conditions. Apply on the area right above the affected organ.
Add Review View Reviews
Artrin is a bio-information regenerative cream containing a balanced herbal complex, high volume of thermal water from the Podhajska hot spring, other effective substances such as liposomes, AHA, vitamins and peat extracts.
Artrin shows analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Bio-information is a frequency emulating the controlling frequencies of the brain subcortical centers that control vegetative nervous system and the functioning of internal organs. Through their activity the negative information is blocked, and the process of reverse regeneration is started.
Energy effect according to TCM principles:
Artrin influences and harmonizes the energy channels of urinary bladder and kidneys, spleen, three burners, stomach, governing vessel, conception vessel, large and small intestine, and liver.
Use of Artrin
Pain, wound healing
Main domain of Artrin is its ability to alleviate pain in impaired joints, spine or strained muscles, bruises, fractures, and also headaches or pains accompanying any sort of inflammation. Thanks to comfrey, sweet clover and ginger Artrin is able to positively influence the natural regeneration of tissues (including neural). Ginger effectively promotes blood circulation in tissues and removal of inflammatory substances that cause pain. A number of other herbs in this cream show positive effect against inflammation. It is necessary to apply Artrin topically on a painful place until the pain stops. When suffering from headaches, it is advisable to apply it on the areas of temples, forehead, and along the hairline. When applied on a wound it will inhibit festering and promote healing processes.
Artrin can be used in all problems connected with locomotor system and spine – arthrosis, arthritis. It alleviates growing pains. In case of chronic disorders of the locomotor system it is advisable to combine Artrin with Renol, King Kong or Skeletin. This combination is absolutely necessary for the regeneration of cartilaginous and osseous tissues after fractures and wounds.
Artrin owes its anti-inflammatory effect primarily to the concentrated potassium salts of humic substances and a combination of herbs. Artrin can be of use in the following conditions – inflammations of gall bladder, pancreas, muscles, tendons, veins, lungs, kidneys, middle ear, teeth, thyroid, intestines accompanied by diarrhoea, cavities, and inflammations as a result of injury or surgery. When suffering from the inflammation of joints it is advisable to apply the cream repeatedly on an affected area. Artrin can also be used as a day or night cream primarily for problematic and inflammatory skin.
Urogenital system is another domain of Artrin. Topical application on lower abdomen can be help in inflammatory processes of ovaries, oviducts, urinary bladder and vagina in women, and urinary tract and prostate in men. Especially in latter case it is advisable to combine Artrin with internal use of Renol. Moreover, Artrin supports spermatogenesis and maintenance of the optimum quality of sperms.
Lymphatic system and kidneys
Swellings or oedemas result from accumulation of fluid in tissue or organ thus causing its enlargement and even impairment of its function. Artrin is well suitable for stimulation of the lymphatic system and prevention of swellings. Typical area of the application of Artrin is lumbar spine; here can be influenced kidneys and connected organs. In accordance with TCM the proper kidney function is connected also with the “Gate of Life” MING MEN.
Artrin releases psychological tension and helps to accept circumstances. It stimulates psychological vigour, a feeling of freedom, and facilitates harmony among spirit, body and mind.
Artrin can be of help in the following conditions:
- Alleviation of pains and regeneration of damaged tissues, treatment of the whole locomotor system when suffering from arthrosis, arthritis, rheumatism, growing pains, and after injury or surgery (joints, muscles, tendons, bones).
- Headaches and psychological tension, fatigue, exhaustion, vertigo and problems with ears (hearing impairment, ringing in the ears).
- Bacterial inflammations of the upper respiratory ways, cough and cold, sore throat, reduction of fever).
- Badly healing wounds, help in the arrest of bleeding, post-traumatic shock, concussion.
- Acute inflammations (of gall bladder, pancreas, muscles, tendons, veins, lungs, kidneys, middle ear, intestines – accompanied by diarrhoea, thyroid, cavities and teeth) and inflammations as a result of injury or surgery.
- Chronic inflammations of kidneys, urinary bladder, ovaries, oviducts, vagina and prostate, development of urinary stones.
- Protective influence on kidneys and stimulation of their function
- Facilitation of spermatogenesis and the quality of sperm
- Beneficial influence on lymphatic system; it facilitates the flow of lymph and helps inhibit accumulation of fluid in the body. It can be used also in the treatment of cellulitis.
- Cold sores, cracked corners of the mouth and minor grazes, skin cleansing
Artrin cream can be combined with other Energy products.
Artrin - main areas of application
Common comfrey (Symphytum officinale), dill (Anethum graveolens), Canadian horseweed (Erigeron canadensis), black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia), siklefruit fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), garden ginger (Zingiber officinale), mountain arnica (Arnica montana), queen of the meadow (Spirea ulmaria), licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), sweet bay (Laurus nobilis), goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea), calamus (Acorus calamus), horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), butter and eggs (Linaria vulgaris), sweetclover (Melilotus officinalis), nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus).
Cream also contains plant oils (linseed, castor and peanut), essential oils (e.g. rosemary, eucalyptus, camphor), thermal water from Podhajska hot spring, potassium humate, lecithin, liposomes, mixture of extracts from myrrh, frankincense, and croton, and bioinformation of plants and minerals.
Regeneration process and application:
The cream is easily applied and can be washed off with water. Apply it topically on problematic places in a thin layer once up to three times a day. Other applications are possible in the places above single organs or in the area of their reflexive zones and energy channels. These areas can be either gently massaged while using the cream, or the cream can be just put on the aforementioned areas.
In severe health problems always consult your physician.
Be the first to write your review !
Be the first to write your review !